11 Oct 2008

With bated breath....

I am currently waiting for amazon to deliever the Fenestra Tarot. They have been on my wish list for over 2 years, and so I finally took the plunge!
I am slightly nervous that these will be too wishy-washy for my particular taste. I love very colourful & powerful decks, usually ones that are troublesome and difficult to read, which probably says alot about me! However the below review gives me hope.

'The artwork of the Fenestra Tarot excels in beauty. These are probably among the most beautiful tarot cards I have ever seen. There are beautifully flowing lines in Art Deco (Art Nouveau) style with whirling plants, leaves, vines and water. They give movement to the pictures which would otherwise perhaps appear too static. The colours are soft and muted but never too mild or vague. The overall feeling is a bit autumnal; there are lots of yellows and soft reds, beautiful shades of rust, olive and grey.' by hermea see full review here

Here are some images, see what you think!

No comments: